Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
- ABT-199Catalog No. :A8194Bcl-2 inhibitor,potent and selective
ABT-199 (GDC-0199) is a Bcl-2-selective inhibitor with Ki of 4800-fold more selective versus Bcl-xL and Bcl-w, and no activity to Mcl-1.
- TW-37Catalog No. :A4234Bcl-2 inhibitor, inhibits Bcl-2,Bcl-XL and Mcl-1
TW-37 is a novel nonpeptide inhibitor to recombinant Bcl-2, Bcl-xL and Mcl-1 with Ki of 0.29 μM, 1.11 μM and 0.26 μM, respectively.
- ABT-263 (Navitoclax)Catalog No. :A3007Potent Bcl-2 family inhibitor, inhibits Bcl-2, Bcl-xL, and Bcl-w
ABT-263 is an orally sellecitive inhibitor of B-cell leukemia 2 (Bcl-2) family of proteins with potential antineoplastic activity.
- SabutoclaxCatalog No. :A4199pan-Bcl-2 inhibitor
Sabutoclax is an inhibitor of pan-Bcl-2 family with IC50 values of 0.32, 0.31, 0.20 and 0.62 μM for Bcl-2, Bcl-xL, Mcl-1 and Bfl-1, respectively .
- Apogossypolone (ApoG2)Catalog No. :A4200Bcl-2 inhibitor,nonpeptidic small moleculeApogossypolone is an inhibitor of Bcl-2, Mcl-1 and Bcl-XL with Ki values of 35nM, 25nM and 660nM, respectively .
- BDA-366Catalog No. :B5978Selective antagonist of BCL2 BH4 domainBDA-366 is a selective antagonist of BCL2 BH4 domain with Ki value of 3.3 nM .
- HA14-1Catalog No. :A8168Bcl-2 inhibitor,potent and cell-permeableHA14-1 is a non-peptidic ligand of a Bcl-2 surface pocket with IC50 of 9 μM.