Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
- TAK-632Catalog No. :A8226Pan-RAF inhibitor,potent and selectiveTAK-632 is a selective inhibitor of BRAF, CRAF and BRAF-V600E kinase with IC50 value of 8.3 nM, 1.4 nM and 2.4 nM .
- Sotalol hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B3341β-adrenergic receptor antagonist
Sotalol hydrochloride is a potent and non-selective antagonist of β-adrenergic receptor. Sotalol is also an inhibitor of potassinm channels with the IC50 value of ~1.2mM in HEK cell lines .
- AtropineCatalog No. :A8369MAChRs antagonistAtropine is a competitive antagonist of muscarinic acetylcholine receptor with IC50 values of 2.22±0.60nM, 4.32±1.63nM, 4.16±1.04nM, 2.38±1.07nM and 3.39±1.16nM for M1, M2, M3, M4 and M5, respectively .
- Ketorolac tromethamine saltCatalog No. :B1447Non-selective COX inhibitorKetorolac (Ketorolac tromethamine, Toradol) is a non-selective COX inhibitor with strong analgesic activity.
- DL-AdrenalineCatalog No. :B1326Adrenergic receptor agonistDL-Epinephrine(DL-Adrenaline) is a hormone and a neurotransmitter.
- AntipyrineCatalog No. :B1886analgesic and antipyretic agentAntipyrine is an analgesic and antipyretic agent.
- AminophyllineCatalog No. :A4346Pan-PDE inhibitorAminophylline(Phyllocontin) is a competitive nonselective phosphodiesterase inhibitor with an IC50 of 0.12 mM and also a nonselective adenosine receptor antagonist.