Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
Items 1-10 of 58
- SP 600125Catalog No. :A4604JNK1/2/3 inhibitor
SP600125 is a selective, reversible and ATP-competitive inhibitor of Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) with IC50 values of 40, 40 and 90 nM for JNK1, 2 and 3, respectively .
- AKT inhibitor VIIICatalog No. :A3149Allosteric Akt kinase inhibitor
AKT inhibitor VIII is a cell-permeable, reversible and potent, selective inhibitor of Akt1, Akt2 and Akt3 with IC50 values of 58 nM, 210 nM and 2.12 μM, respectively.
- K-252cCatalog No. :A8344Protein kinase inhibitor
Inhibitor of protein kinase C (IC50 = 2.45 μM) that displays ~ 10-fold selectivity over protein kinase A (IC50 = 25.7 μM).
- LY 294002Catalog No. :A8250Potent PI3K inhibitor
LY294002 is a potent inhibitor of class I phosphoinositide 3-kinases (PI3Ks).
- IWR-1-endoCatalog No. :B2306Potent Wnt signaling inhibitor
IWR-1-endo is a small molecule inhibitor of Wnt Response with IC50 value of 180nM .
- AZ505Catalog No. :B1255SMYD2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveAZ505, a molecule identified from a high throughput chemical screen, is a potent and selective inhibitor of SET and MYND domain-containing 2 protein (SMYD2), a protein lysine methyltransferase catalyzing the methylation of both histone (H2B, H3 and H4) and non-histone protein substrates including the tumor suppressor proteins p53 and Rb, with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 and inhibition constant Ki values of 0.12 μM and 0.3 μM respectively.
- PD98059Catalog No. :A1663MEK inhibitor,selective and reversible
PD98059 is a selective and reversible inhibitor of MAPK-activating enzyme, MAPK/ERK kinase (MEK) that inhibits either basal MEK (GST-MEK1) or a partially activated MEK produced by mutation of serine to glutamate at 218 and 222 residues (GST-MEK-2E) with IC50 values of 10uM .
- EntacaponeCatalog No. :A4168COMT inhibitorEntacapone is a second-generation catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) inhibitor that potently inhibits rat liver total COMT with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 and inhibition constant Ki values of 20.1 nM and 10.7 nM respectively. The IC50 values of entacapone against rate liver soluble COMT (S-COMT) and rat liver membrane-bound COMT (MB-COMT) are 14.3 nM and 73.3 nM respectively .
- GlyH-101Catalog No. :B1087CFTR Inhibitor IIGlyH-101 is a cell-permeable glycinyl hydrazone compound that blocks CFTR with Ki of 1.4 uM.
- LapatinibCatalog No. :A8218EGFR/HER2 inhibitor,potent,selective and reversible
Lapatinib (also known as GW572016), a member of the 4-anilinoquinazoline class of kinase inhibitors, is a potent, reversible and selective small-molecule inhibitor of both epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) and human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER-2) tyrosine kinases that inhibits recombinant EGFR and HER-2 tyrosine kinases in cell-free biochemical kinase assays with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 10.8 nmol/L and 9.3 nmol/L respectively.