Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- Entinostat (MS-275,SNDX-275)Catalog No. :A8171HDAC1 and HDAC3 inhibitorEntinostat (also known as MS-275 or SNDX-275), a derivative of 2-aminophenyl benzamides, is a potent and orally-available inhibitor of histone deacetylases (HDACs), a family of enzymes associated with a variety of well-characterized cellular oncogenes and tumor suppressors, that potently inhibits class I HDACs, including HDAC1, HDAC3 and HDAC8, with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.368 μM, 0.501 μM and 63.4 μM respectively.
- P005091Catalog No. :A3023Ubiquitin-specific protease 7 (USP7) inhibitorP005091 is a selective, potent inhibitor of USP7 deubiquitylating activity, which is demonstrated to downregulate claspin and phosphorylation of the DNA checkpoint kinase Chk1, and to synergize with genotoxic agents.
- BDA-366Catalog No. :B5978Selective antagonist of BCL2 BH4 domainBDA-366 is a selective antagonist of BCL2 BH4 domain with Ki value of 3.3 nM .
- AXL1717Catalog No. :A3209IGF-1R inhibitor,orally activeAXL1717 (Picropodophyllotoxin) is a selective inhibitor of IGF-1R with IC50 value rangs from 0.24-0.33 μM .