Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- FludarabineCatalog No. :A5424DNA synthsis inhibitor
Purine analog that inhibits DNA synthesis.
- AR-C155858Catalog No. :A3185MCT1 and MCT2 inhibitorAR-C155858 is a potent and selective inhibitor of monocarboxylate transporters MCT1 and MCT2 with Ki values of 2.3nM and less than 10 nM, respectively .
- Santacruzamate A (CAY10683)Catalog No. :B4794HDAC inhibitor, potent and selectiveSantacruzamate A (CAY10683) is a potent and selective inhibitor of histone deacetylase with IC50 values of 0.112 and 433 nM for HDAC2 and HDAC6, respectively 
- EPZ005687Catalog No. :A4171EZH2 inhibitor,potent and selective
EPZ005687 is a potent inhibitor of EZH2, an enzymatic subunit of polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) catalyzing the methylation of histone H3 lysine 27 (H3K27), that inhibits EZH2 with a value of inhibition constant Ki of 24 nM, which is 500-fold and 50-fold greater in selectivity than 15 other protein methyltransferases and closely related EZH1 respectively.
- Barasertib (AZD1152-HQPA)Catalog No. :A4112Aurora Kinase B inhibitor, Potent and selectiveBarasertib, previously known as AZD1152-hydroxyquinazoline pyrazol anilide (HQPA), is a potent aurora kinase inhibitor, which is resulted from rapid phosphatase-mediated cleavage of the precursor, AZD1152, in serum following parenteral administration in vivo.
- TolbutamideCatalog No. :B2194first generation potassium channel blockerTolbutamide is a potent inhibitor of cAMP with an IC50 value of 4mM .
- SNS-032 (BMS-387032)Catalog No. :A1980CDK inhibitor
Potent inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases (cdks) 9, 2 and 7 (IC50 values are 4, 38 and 62 nM respectively).
- 4E1RCatCatalog No. :B3697Dual inhibitor of eIF4E:eIF4G and eIF4E:4E-BP1 interaction4E1RCat is a dual inhibitor of eIF4E:4E-BP1 and eIF4E:eIF4G interaction, and inhibits the binding of eIF4G to eIF4E with IC50 of 3.2 μM.
- CH5424802Catalog No. :A8393ALK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitiveCH5424802 is an ATP-competitive inhibitor for ALK and L1196M with Ki values of 0.83 nM and 1.56 nM, respectively.