Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
Items 1-10 of 4396
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- CFTRinh-172Catalog No. :B1435CFTR inhibitor, highly potent and selective
CFTRinh-172 is a voltage-independent, selective CFTR inhibitor with Ki of 300 nM, showing no effects on MDR1, ATP-sensitive K+ channels, or a series of other transporters.
- Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIB Peptide (296-306)Catalog No. :A1018Inhibits platelet aggregation
Human alloantisera specific for either the Bak' or Bakb allele have been shown to react exclusively with the heavy chain of membrane glycoprotein (GP) Ilb.
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- Scrambled 10PanxCatalog No. :A2701Panx-1 mimetic inhibitory peptide, blocks pannexin-1 gap junctionsScrambled 10Panx is the scrambled form of 10Panx (WRQAAFVDSY), a mimetic peptide of pannexin 1 that inhibits dye uptake by macrophages without affecting cellular membrane currents.
- 10PanxCatalog No. :A2700Panx-1 mimetic inhibitor10Panx is a mimetic inhibitory peptide of panx1, which is a mammalian protein ectopically expressed to function as a hemi-channel, that readily and reversibly inhibits the panx1 currents.
- A-317491Catalog No. :A3134P2X3 and P2X2/3 receptor antagonistA-317491 is a high-affinity and selective antagonist of P2X2/3 and P2X3 receptors with Ki values of 9 and 22 nM, respectively for human P2X2/3 and P2X3 .
- A 438079 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3131P2X7 receptor antagonist,competitive and selectiveA 438079 hydrochloride is a selective antagonist of P2X7 receptor with IC50 values of 100 and 300 nM in rat and human, respectively.