Search results for: 'signaling pathways membrane transporter ion channel cftr AND select 5033'
Items 1-10 of 4388
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- CFTRinh-172Catalog No. :B1435CFTR inhibitor, highly potent and selective
CFTRinh-172 is a voltage-independent, selective CFTR inhibitor with Ki of 300 nM, showing no effects on MDR1, ATP-sensitive K+ channels, or a series of other transporters.
- Platelet Membrane Glycoprotein IIB Peptide (296-306)Catalog No. :A1018Inhibits platelet aggregation
Human alloantisera specific for either the Bak' or Bakb allele have been shown to react exclusively with the heavy chain of membrane glycoprotein (GP) Ilb.
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- Ionomycin calcium saltCatalog No. :B5165ionophoreNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Neuronal Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1026A unique collection of 556 neuronal signaling-related small molecules for neuroscience reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- Membrane Protein Extraction KitCatalog No. :K2113Extracts membrane proteins within an hour
The Membrane Protein Extraction Kit contains optimized buffers and reagents for fast and convenient extraction of membrane proteins from mammalian tissues and cells.