Search results for: 'research-area tyrosine-kinase'
- Cediranib (AZD217)Catalog No. :A1882VEGFR inhibitor receptor,highly potentCediranib (also known as AZD2171) is a highly potent KDR tyrosine kinase inhibitor that ATP-competitively inhibits recombinant KDR tyrosine kinase as well as other members of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor (VEGFR) family, including Flt-1 (VEGFR-1) and Flt-4 (VEGFR-3) with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of <0.001 μmol/L, 0.005 μmol/L and <0.003 μmol/L respectively .
- Sorafenib TosylateCatalog No. :A8245Raf kinases and tyrosine kinases inhibitor
Sorafenib tosylate, also named nexavar, is a small-molecule anticancer compound .
- Gefitinib (ZD1839)Catalog No. :A8219Selective EGFR inhibitor
Gefitinib, also known as ZD1839 or Iressa, is a potent and orally-bioavailable small-molecule inhibitor of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) tyrosine kinase with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.033 μM and 0.027 μM in A431 membrane prep and baculovirus lysate respectively.
- Saracatinib (AZD0530)Catalog No. :A2133Src/Abl inhibitor,potent and selectiveSaracatinib (AZD0530) is a novel, potent Src family kinase (SFK)/Abl dual-kinase inhibitor with IC50 value of 2.7 nM .
- Tivantinib (ARQ 197)Catalog No. :A8325C-Met inhibitor,non-ATP-competitive
Tivantinib (ARQ 197) is an oral, non–adenosine triphosphate-competitive, selective, small-molecule met proto-oncogene (c-MET) inhibitor.
- SilvestrolCatalog No. :A3818AntineoplasticSilvestrol inhibited protein synthesis in MDA-MB-231 breast and PC-3 prostate cancer cell lines with IC50 ~60 nM following a 1 h exposure) .
- HesperadinCatalog No. :A4118Aurora B kinase inhibitorHersperadin is an ATP-competitive small molecule inhibitor of Aurora B kinase, which is one of the three Aurora family kinases involved in the regulation of cell division, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 250 nM, where the sulphonamide group of hersperadin inserts into the ATP-pocket in the catalytic cleft of Aurora B kinase and extends into the adjacent hydrophobic pocket. Hersperadin has been found to prevent the phosphorylation of Aurora B, where the Ser-10 phosphorylation of Aurora B in mitosis serves as a biomarker for mitotic progression, with IC50 of 40 nM leading to inhibition of chromosome alignment and segregation.
- SU11274Catalog No. :A2678C-Met inhibitor,potent and selective
SU11274 is a potent and selective inhibitor of Met kinase with IC50 value of 10nM .
- RigosertibCatalog No. :B1288PI3K/PLK1 inhibitorRigosertib is a dual inhibitor of phosphoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K) and polo-like kinase 1 (PLK1) .
- VS-5584 (SB2343)Catalog No. :A3927MTOR/P13K inhibitor,potent and selectiveVS-5584, a purine analog, is a novel small-molecule inhibitor of both mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) kinase and all class I phosphoinostide 3-kinase (PI3K) isoforms that ATP-competitively inhibits the activity of mTOR, PI3Kα, PI3Kβ, PI3Kγ and PI3Kδ with values of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 37 nmol/L, 16 nmol/L, 68 nmol/L, 25 nmol/L and 42 nmol/L respectively.