Search results for: 'research-area stem-cell wnt-signaling cct251545'
Items 1-10 of 999
- Wnt-C59Catalog No. :A8685PORCN inhibitor,highly potent and selective
Wnt-C59 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt signaling with IC50 value of 74 pM .
- CCT251545Catalog No. :B5979Orally bioavailable and potent WNT signaling inhibitorCCT251545 is an orally bioavailable and potent inhibitor of WNT signaling with IC50 value of 5 nM .
- StemRegenin 1 (SR1)Catalog No. :A8224AhR antagonistStemRegenin 1 (SR1), a purine derivative, is a potent small molecule inhibitor of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AhR) that potently antagonizes AhR with a value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 127 nM in CD34+ cells.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021) HClCatalog No. :A8396GSK-3α/β inhibitorCHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1017A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to stem cell, including hedgehog, smoothened and Wnt/β-catenin etc.
- CCT251545 analogue, Compound 51Catalog No. :A8739Potent, Selective, orally bioavailable CDK 8/19 Inhibitor
- KY 02111Catalog No. :A8213WNT signaling inhibitorKY 02111 is a selective inhibitor of Wnt may by targeting the downstream from GSK3βand APC in β-catenin destruction complex .
- FH535Catalog No. :A3413Wnt/B-catenin inhibitorFH535 is a small molecule inhibitor of Wnt/B-catenin with IC50 values of 15.4μM, 10.9μM, 9.3μM, respectively in LCSC, Huh7, PLC cell lines .