Search results for: 'research-area ion-channel gaba-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 2268
- DiscoveryProbe™ Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1012A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to membrane transporter/ion channel, including ATPase, calcium channel and CFTR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ion Channel Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1030A unique collection of 199 ion channel-related compounds for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- Calcium Ionophore ICatalog No. :B6065Ca2+-selective ionophore
- Ionomycin free acidCatalog No. :B6947calcium ionophore
- IvermectinCatalog No. :A2813NAChR/purinergic P2X4 receptor modulatorPositive allosteric modulator of the α7 neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor and the purinergic P2X4 receptor.
- A-317491Catalog No. :A3134P2X3 and P2X2/3 receptor antagonistA-317491 is a high-affinity and selective antagonist of P2X2/3 and P2X3 receptors with Ki values of 9 and 22 nM, respectively for human P2X2/3 and P2X3 .
- A 438079 hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3131P2X7 receptor antagonist,competitive and selectiveA 438079 hydrochloride is a selective antagonist of P2X7 receptor with IC50 values of 100 and 300 nM in rat and human, respectively.
- A 438079Catalog No. :A3130P2X7 receptor antagonist,competitive and selectiveA438079 is a selective small-molecule antagonist of human P2X7 receptor with IC50 value of 300 nM .
- KN-93Catalog No. :A3532CaMKII inhibitor,selective and cometitiveKN-93 is a potent and selective inhibitor of CaM kinase II with IC50 value of 0.37μM.