Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein urotensin-ii-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 2433
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR/G protein-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1009A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to GPCR, including adenosine receptor, adrenergic receptor and CXCR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ GPCR Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1025A unique collection of 528 GPCR-related small molecules for GPCR screening.
- tumor protein p53 binding protein fragment [Homo sapiens]/[Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1094P53 binding protein fragment
P53 is a sequence-specific DNA-binding oligomeric protein that can activate transcription from promoters bearing p53-binding sites.
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- Heat Shock Protein 90 (Hsp90), human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1070Heat Shock Protein 90, expressed in Sf9 cells, suitable for cell culture.
Hsp90 (heat shock protein 90) is a molecular chaperone with a mass molecular of roughly 83.1 kDa.
- Urotensin II (human)Catalog No. :B5154Potent endogenous peptide agonist for the urotensin-II receptorNew Product
- [Orn8]-Urotensin IICatalog No. :B5151Partial agonist peptide for the urotensin-II (UT) receptorNew Product
- Urotensin II-related peptideCatalog No. :B5272Endogenous urotensin II receptor agonistsNew Product
- Leptin Receptor, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1063Leptin Receptor, expressed in Human, suitable for cell culture.
Leptin receptor is also called LEP-R or OB-R. It is a human protein that is encoded by the Lepr gene.
- Protein A/GCatalog No. :P1090Protein A/G, used for purification of IgG antibodies, expressed in E.Coli.
Protein A is a 42 kDa surface protein originally found in the cell wall of the bacterium Staphylococcus aureus.