Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein nop-receptor'
- Thioridazine HClCatalog No. :A8537Calcium channel protein inhibitorThioridazine·HCl is a calcium channel protein inhibitor as well as D2DR/D4DR inhibitor.
- SB 277011A dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :B7615dopamine D3 receptor antagonistNew Product
- DroperidolCatalog No. :B1736Dopamine-2 receptor antagonistDroperidol is a potent antagonist of dopamine subtype 2 receptors in the limbic system.
- Pizotifen MalateCatalog No. :B20075-HT receptor antagonistPizotifen malate is a highly selective 5-HT receptor blocking agent, which is a benzocycloheptane based drug.
- Quetiapine FumarateCatalog No. :B1490Dopamine receptor antagonist
Quetiapine fumarate is an atypical antipsychotic used in the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar I mania, bipolar II depression, bipolar I depression.
- OlanzapineCatalog No. :B2240Antagonist of 5-HT2A and dopamine D2 receptorsOlanzapine(LY170053) is a high affinity for 5-HT2 serotonin and D2 dopamine receptor antagonist.
- ClozapineCatalog No. :B22355-HT receptor antagonist
Clozapine is an atypical antipsychotic medication
- ProchlorperazineCatalog No. :A8508Dopamine (D2) receptor antagonistProchlorperazine (Compazine, Stemzine, Buccastem, Stemetil, Phenotil) is a dopamine (D2) receptor antagonist that belongs to the phenothiazine class of antipsychotic agents that are used for the antiemetic treatment of nausea and vertigo.
- PaliperidoneCatalog No. :A8496Dopamine receptor antagonistPaliperidone is a SR (5-HT2) receptor antagonist and D2DR inhibitor.