Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein nop-receptor'
- Amitriptyline HClCatalog No. :B2231Serotonin /norepinephrine receptor/5-HT4/5-HT2 inhibitorAmitriptyline inhibits serotonin receptor, norepinephrine receptor, 5-HT4, 5-HT2 and sigma 1 receptor with IC50 of 3.45 nM, 13.3 nM, 7.31 nM, 235 nM and 287 nM, respectively.
- KetanserinCatalog No. :B2248specific 5-HT2A serotonin receptor antagonistSelective 5-HT2A serotonin receptor antagonist; can also be used to discriminate between 5-HT1D and 5-HT1B receptor subtypes.
- DOI hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B5321Brain penetrant, mixed 5-HT2A/5-HT2C receptor agonistNew Product
- Pizotifen MalateCatalog No. :B20075-HT receptor antagonistPizotifen malate is a highly selective 5-HT receptor blocking agent, which is a benzocycloheptane based drug.
- PizotifenCatalog No. :B1206Highly selective 5-HT receptor blocking agentPizotifen(Pizotyline) is a highly selective 5-HT receptor blocking agent, which is a benzocycloheptane based drug.
- Quetiapine FumarateCatalog No. :B1490Dopamine receptor antagonist
Quetiapine fumarate is an atypical antipsychotic used in the treatment of schizophrenia, bipolar I mania, bipolar II depression, bipolar I depression.
- LoxapineCatalog No. :B10015-HT receptor antagonist
Loxapine Succinate is a D2DR and D4DR inhibitor, serotonergic receptor antagonist and also a dibenzoxazepine anti-psychotic agent.
- OlanzapineCatalog No. :B2240Antagonist of 5-HT2A and dopamine D2 receptorsOlanzapine(LY170053) is a high affinity for 5-HT2 serotonin and D2 dopamine receptor antagonist.
- ClozapineCatalog No. :B22355-HT receptor antagonist
Clozapine is an atypical antipsychotic medication
- PaliperidoneCatalog No. :A8496Dopamine receptor antagonistPaliperidone is a SR (5-HT2) receptor antagonist and D2DR inhibitor.