Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein nop-receptor'
Items 1-10 of 392
- TUG-770Catalog No. :A3895FFA1/GPR40 agonistTUG-770 is a highly potent free fatty acid receptor 1 (FFA1/GPR40) agonist for treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- TAK-875Catalog No. :A8339GPR40 agonistTAK-875 is a potent, selective and orally bioavailable GPR40 agonist with EC50 of 0.072 μM. In treatment of diabetes.
- GTP-Binding Protein Fragment, G alphaCatalog No. :A1022Hydrolyzes GTP to GDP
Using specific antisera raised against synthetic peptides, we find that three distinct GTP-binding protein alpha subunits remain bound to the plasma membrane even after activation with nonhydrolyzable GTP analog.
- Agouti-related Protein (AGRP) (25-82), humanCatalog No. :A1134Agouti-related peptide(25-82)
Agouti-related protein also called Agouti-related peptide (AgRP) is a neuropeptide produced in the brain by the AgRP/NPY neuron.
- vitamin D binding protein precursor (353-363) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1099Highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein
Human vitamin D-binding protein (hDBP),' also known as Gcglobulin, is an abundant, multifunctional, and highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein synthesized by the liver1.
- Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5 (TRAP-5)Catalog No. :A1036Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5
Thrombin Receptor Activator for Peptide 5 (TRAP-5),(C30H50N8O7), a peptide with the sequence NH2-Ser-Phe-Leu-Leu-Arg-COOH, MW= 634.76.
- Fostriecin sodium saltCatalog No. :A4536Antitumor antibiotic
Originally identified as an antitumor antibiotic from Streptomyces pulveraceous. Displays potent inhibition of protein phosphatase types 2A (PP2A) and 4 (PP4) with IC50 values of 1.5 nM and 3 nM respectively. Also exhibits weaker inhibition of topoisomerase II (IC50 = 40 μM) and protein phosphatase type 1 (PP1) (IC50 = 131 μM) with no apparent inhibition of protein phosphatase type 2B (PP2B). Active in vivo.
- NSC 87877Catalog No. :A4544Shp2 /shp1 PTP inhibitorIC50: NSC-87877 potently inhibited Shp2 with an IC50 of 0.318 ± 0.049 μM. NSC-87877 seemed to have no selectivity between human Shp2 and Shp1 (IC50 0.355 ± 0.073μM).
- PF-04929113 (SNX-5422)Catalog No. :A4065Hsp90 inhibitor,potent and selectivePF-04929113 is an inhibitor of Hsp90 .
- NVP-BEP800Catalog No. :A4064Oral Hsp90β inhibitor, novel, fully syntheticNVP-BEP800 is a fully synthetic, orally bioavailable inhibitor of Hsp90 with IC50 value of 58nM .