Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein nop-receptor'
- Cy5 NHS ester (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8102Labeling of amino-groups in biomolecules.
During last years, Cy5 flurophore has become an incredibly popular label in life science research and diagnostics.
- Cy7 NHS ester (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8104Labeling of amino-groups in biomolecules.
Cy7 NHS ester, also called Cy7 monofunctional N-hydroxysuccinimide ester or Cy7-NHS , is a near-infrared fluorescent  and soluble sulfonated cyanine dye  with a molecular weight of 828 Da, able to be dissolved in DMSO  and ready for conjugation to proteins .
- Cy3.5 NHS ester (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8101Labeling of amino-groups in biomolecules.Cy3.5 NHS ester is a reactive dye for the labeling of amino-groups in peptides, proteins, and oligonucleotides.
- 6 FAM SECatalog No. :A8771Used for labeling DNA, protein and peptide.
- Coumarin ThioesterCatalog No. :A8741N-terminal protein fluorescent labeling
- Phos binding reagent Biotin LCCatalog No. :F4004An equivalent to Phos-tag Biotin. Detection of phosphorylated proteins
- Phos binding reagent BiotinCatalog No. :F4001An equivalent to Phos-tag Biotin. Detection of phosphorylated proteins
- Phos binding reagent acrylamideCatalog No. :F4002An equivalent to Phos-tag acrylamide. Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins
- Cy7.5 maleimide(non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8142Labeling of cysteine residues, as well as other thiolated moleculesThiol-reactive, near infrared dye Cy7.5 for the labeling of protein SH groups.
- Cy5.5 maleimide (non-sulfonated)Catalog No. :A8140Labeling of cysteine residues, as well as other thiolated moleculesCy5.5 maleimide is a thiol reactive dye which is capable of selective labeling of sulfhydryl groups in proteins.