Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein cyslt2-receptor'
Items 41-50 of 2425
- Caspase-3, human recombinant proteinaseCatalog No. :E1003Caspase-3, cysteine proteinase, expressed in E.Coli.
Caspase-3 is a major member of the caspase-family of cysteine proteases.
- vitamin D binding protein precrusor (208-218) [Homo sapiens]/[Oryctolagus cuniculus]Catalog No. :A1098vitamin D binding protein precrusor
Vitamin D-binding protein (DBP) is a multifunctional, highly expressed, polymorphic serum protein.
- Myelin Basic Protein (87-99)Catalog No. :A1040Encephalitogenic peptide
The basic protein is a major structural protein of the central nervous system myelin in which it constitutes 30% of the total protein.
- Amyloid β-Protein (1-15)Catalog No. :A1003Principal component of amyloidBeta-amyloid protein (A beta), a 39-43 amino acid peptide composed of a portion of the transmembrane domain and the extracellular domain of the amyloid precursor protein (APP), is also the principal component of amyloid.
- Ribosomal protein L3 peptide (202-222) amideCatalog No. :A1088HIV-1 TAR RNA-binding protein
Ribosomal protein L3 peptide (202-222),(C114H182N42O25S), a peptide with the sequenceH2N-Met-Ser-His-Arg-Lys-Tyr-Glu-Ala-Pro-Arg-His-Gly-His-Leu-Gly-Phe-Leu-Pro-Arg-Lys-Arg-amide, MW=2573.
- matrix protein (3-15) [Zaire ebolavirus]Catalog No. :A1080Viral envelope associated protein peptide
Matrix protein (3-15) is a peptide of the structure proteins linking the viral envelope with theZaireebolavirus core.
- GTP-Binding Protein Fragment, G alphaCatalog No. :A1022Hydrolyzes GTP to GDP
Using specific antisera raised against synthetic peptides, we find that three distinct GTP-binding protein alpha subunits remain bound to the plasma membrane even after activation with nonhydrolyzable GTP analog.
- Agouti-related Protein (AGRP) (25-82), humanCatalog No. :A1134Agouti-related peptide(25-82)
Agouti-related protein also called Agouti-related peptide (AgRP) is a neuropeptide produced in the brain by the AgRP/NPY neuron.
- vitamin D binding protein precursor (353-363) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1099Highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein
Human vitamin D-binding protein (hDBP),' also known as Gcglobulin, is an abundant, multifunctional, and highly polymorphic serum glycoprotein synthesized by the liver1.
- survivin (baculoviral IAP repeat-containing protein 5) (21-28)Catalog No. :A1092Cancer Biology Peptides
Survivin (baculoviral inhibitor of apoptosis IAP repeat-containing protein-5) is a member of the IAP gene family, which has been implicated in both inhibition of apoptosis and mitosis regulation1.