Search results for: 'research-area gpcr-g-protein c3ar'
- NVP-BEP800Catalog No. :A4064Oral Hsp90β inhibitor, novel, fully syntheticNVP-BEP800 is a fully synthetic, orally bioavailable inhibitor of Hsp90 with IC50 value of 58nM .
- ThiostreptonCatalog No. :B7336Antibiotic that inhibits bacterial protein synthesisNew Product
- Plerixafor 8HCl (AMD3100 8HCl)Catalog No. :B1465CXCR4 antagonist
Plerixafor 8HCl (AMD3100 8HCl) is a potent and selective antagonist of CXCL12-mediated chemotaxis and G-protein coupled chemokine receptor (CXCR4) with IC50 values of 5.7 and 44 nM, respectively . Plerixafor 8HCl has shown a high selectivity for CXCR4 compared other chemokine receptors including LTB4 CCR1, CCR2b, CCR4, CCR5, CCR7, CXCR3, etc .
- Thioridazine HClCatalog No. :A8537Calcium channel protein inhibitorThioridazine·HCl is a calcium channel protein inhibitor as well as D2DR/D4DR inhibitor.
- AZD7762Catalog No. :A5919Checkpoint kinase inhibitor,ATP competitiveAZD7762 is a novel ATP competitive inhibitor of checkpoint kinases. Chk family checkpoint kinases include Chk1 and Chk2. They are activated in response to DNA damage and phosphorylate CDC25A, CDC25C protein phosphatases, which delay cell cycle progression. Therefore, Chk activation initiates cell cycle checkpoint, causes cell cycle arrest, and allows DNA repair.
- Ispinesib (SB-715992)Catalog No. :A5343Kinesin spindle protein (KSP)inhibitorIspinesib is a potent, reversible, allosteric and specific smalll molecule inhibitor of kinesin spindle protein (KSP).
- Enzastaurin (LY317615)Catalog No. :A1670PKC beta inhibitor,potent and selective
Enzastaurin is an ATP-competitive, selective oral inhibitor of protein kinase Cβ with IC50 value of 6 nM .
- SilvestrolCatalog No. :A3818AntineoplasticSilvestrol inhibited protein synthesis in MDA-MB-231 breast and PC-3 prostate cancer cell lines with IC50 ~60 nM following a 1 h exposure) .
- OTX-015Catalog No. :A3692BRD inhibitor
OTX-015 is a potent inhibitor of BRD2, BRD3, and BRD4 with IC50 values range from 92 to 112 nM
- TariquidarCatalog No. :A8208P-glycoprotein inhibitor,potent and non-competitiveTariquidar is a potent inhibitor of P-glycoprotein (Pgp), a 170-kDa transmembrane protein acting as a drug efflux pump to actively transport structurally unrelated compounds out of cells, that noncompetitively inhibits the basal the activity of ATPase associated with Pgp.