Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones aromatase-inhibitors'
- FlumethasoneCatalog No. :B1761Glucocorticoid receptor agonistFlumethasone is a glucocorticoid receptor agonist, this complex binds to the nucleus causing a variety of genetic activation and repressions.
- Fluticasone propionateCatalog No. :B2096High affinity, selective glucocorticoid receptor agonistFluticasone propionate is a high affinity, selective GR (glucocorticoid receptor) agonist which is derived from fluticasone used to treat asthma and allergic rhinitis.
- Dexamethasone acetateCatalog No. :B1926IL Receptor modulatorDexamethasone is a potent synthetic member of the glucocorticoid class of steroid drugs that has anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant properties.
- MethylprednisoloneCatalog No. :A4233Apoptosis inducer,GR agonistMethylprednisolone is an apoptosis inducer and was also found to inhibit human small cell lung cancer cell growth in vitro.
- Ginsenoside Rg1Catalog No. :N1613Triterpene saponins/steroid glycosides found in PanaxApplication Reference standard in the analysis of herbal medicinal products.General description Produced and qualified by HWI AnalytikExact content by quantitative NMR can be found on the certificate