Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones aromatase-inhibitors'
- Fostriecin sodium saltCatalog No. :A4536Antitumor antibiotic
Originally identified as an antitumor antibiotic from Streptomyces pulveraceous. Displays potent inhibition of protein phosphatase types 2A (PP2A) and 4 (PP4) with IC50 values of 1.5 nM and 3 nM respectively. Also exhibits weaker inhibition of topoisomerase II (IC50 = 40 μM) and protein phosphatase type 1 (PP1) (IC50 = 131 μM) with no apparent inhibition of protein phosphatase type 2B (PP2B). Active in vivo.
- NorfloxacinCatalog No. :B1801Topoisomerase inhibitorNorfloxacin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is active against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, which functions by inhibiting DNA gyrase.
- Clinafloxacin CI96 AM1091Catalog No. :A8400Topoisomerase inhibitorClinafloxacin is a fluoroquinolone that inhibits both Topo II (DNA gyrase)and topoisomerase IV dually in Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Doxorubicin (Adriamycin) HClCatalog No. :A1832Antitumour antibiotic,inhibits TOPO II.
Doxorubicin is a semi-synthesized anticancer agent derived from bacterial culture. It is an anthracycline antibiotic. It is been widely used in blood cancers, solid tumors and sarcomas.
- Betulinic acidCatalog No. :A3237Anti-HIV and antitumor compound,pentacyclic triterpenoidBetulinic acid is a natural pentacyclic triterpenoid that displays anti-HIV and antitumor activity.
- Aclacinomycin ACatalog No. :A2601Topoisomerase I and II inhibitorAclacinomycin A is a dual inhibitor of topoisomerase I and II .
- 7-Ethyl-10-hydroxycamptothecinCatalog No. :N2133TOPO I inhibitorExtracted from Camptotheca acuminata Decne. fruit, leaf, branch;Store the product in sealed, cool and dry condition