Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones aromatase-inhibitors'
- Valproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate)Catalog No. :A4099HDAC inhibitorValproic acid sodium salt (Sodium valproate) is a HDAC inhibitor with IC50 of 0.4 mM and also inhibits GABA-transaminase or succinicsemialdehyde dehydrogenase.
- Santacruzamate A (CAY10683)Catalog No. :B4794HDAC inhibitor, potent and selectiveSantacruzamate A (CAY10683) is a potent and selective inhibitor of histone deacetylase with IC50 values of 0.112 and 433 nM for HDAC2 and HDAC6, respectively 
- AR-C155858Catalog No. :A3185MCT1 and MCT2 inhibitorAR-C155858 is a potent and selective inhibitor of monocarboxylate transporters MCT1 and MCT2 with Ki values of 2.3nM and less than 10 nM, respectively .
- 4E1RCatCatalog No. :B3697Dual inhibitor of eIF4E:eIF4G and eIF4E:4E-BP1 interaction4E1RCat is a dual inhibitor of eIF4E:4E-BP1 and eIF4E:eIF4G interaction, and inhibits the binding of eIF4G to eIF4E with IC50 of 3.2 μM.
- CH5424802Catalog No. :A8393ALK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitiveCH5424802 is an ATP-competitive inhibitor for ALK and L1196M with Ki values of 0.83 nM and 1.56 nM, respectively.
- TW-37Catalog No. :A4234Bcl-2 inhibitor, inhibits Bcl-2,Bcl-XL and Mcl-1
TW-37 is a novel nonpeptide inhibitor to recombinant Bcl-2, Bcl-xL and Mcl-1 with Ki of 0.29 μM, 1.11 μM and 0.26 μM, respectively.
- EPZ005687Catalog No. :A4171EZH2 inhibitor,potent and selective
EPZ005687 is a potent inhibitor of EZH2, an enzymatic subunit of polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) catalyzing the methylation of histone H3 lysine 27 (H3K27), that inhibits EZH2 with a value of inhibition constant Ki of 24 nM, which is 500-fold and 50-fold greater in selectivity than 15 other protein methyltransferases and closely related EZH1 respectively.
- Procarbazine HClCatalog No. :B1470Antineoplastic chemotherapy drugProcarbazine Hcl, an antineoplastic chemotherapy drug, is an alkylating agent for the treatment of Hodgkin's lymphoma and certain brain cancers; also inhibits MAO thus increasing the effects of sympathomimetics, TCAs, and tyramine.
- Amitriptyline HClCatalog No. :B2231Serotonin /norepinephrine receptor/5-HT4/5-HT2 inhibitorAmitriptyline inhibits serotonin receptor, norepinephrine receptor, 5-HT4, 5-HT2 and sigma 1 receptor with IC50 of 3.45 nM, 13.3 nM, 7.31 nM, 235 nM and 287 nM, respectively.
- Vatalanib (PTK787) 2HClCatalog No. :A1778Tyrosine kinase receptor inhibitorVatalanib, also known as PTK787, is a potent vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) receptor tyrosine kinases inhibitor that inhibits VEGF receptor/KDR, VEGF receptor/Flt-1 and VEGF receptor/Flk with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.037 μM, 0.077 μM and 0.27 μM respectively .