Search results for: 'research-area endocrinology-and-hormones aromatase-inhibitors'
- BMS-626529Catalog No. :A3253HIV-1 attachment inhibitor
BMS-626529 is a member of the new drug class of HIV-1 attachment inhibitors currently in development.
- RitonavirCatalog No. :A8203HIV protease inhibitorRitonavir, previously known as ABT-538, is a potent inhibitor of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) protease that exhibits potent in vitro inhibition against HIV-1 strain as well as HIV-2 strain with 50% effective concentration EC50 values of 0.022 μM and 0.16 μM respectively.
- ChidamideCatalog No. :B5916Novel HDAC inhibitor
Histone deacetylases (HDACs) is a series of enzymes functioning to acetylate and deacetylate the amino-terminal lysine residues of histones, which result in the remodeling of the chromatin structures and affect the accessibility of the chromatin to transcription factors to start gene transcription.
- BMS-378806Catalog No. :B1533Gp120/CD4 inhibitor
BMS-378806 is a novel attachment inhibitor of HIV with EC50 values of 2.68±1.64nM, 26.5±3.5nM, 2.94±2.01nM,15.5±6.8nM, 3.46±0.81nM, 1.47±0.63nM and 0.85±0.13nM for LAI(T), SF-2(T),NL4-3(T), Bal(M), SF-162(M), JRFL(M) and TLAV(dual), respectively .
- Tenofovir Disoproxil FumarateCatalog No. :A1755Antiretroviral agent( HIV-1 RT inhibitor)Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate is a nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor that inhibits the replication of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) in MT-2 cells and PBMC with the half maximal effective concentration EC50 values of 0.007 μmol/L and 0.005 μmol/L .
- Raltegravir (MK-0518)Catalog No. :A4073HIV-1 integrase inhibitorRaltegravir, formerly named MK-0518, is an HIV-1 integrase strand transfer inhibitor which has been shown to have activity against multidrug-resistant HIV-1 and both CCR5-trophic and CXCR4-trophic HIV-1 in vitro.
- VorapaxarCatalog No. :A8809PAR-1 antagonist,potent and orally activeVorapaxar (SCH 530348) is a potent and orally active thrombin receptor (PAR-1) antagonist with Ki of 8.1 nM.
- DidanosineCatalog No. :A8410Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
Didanosine is sold under the trade names Videx and Videx EC.
- RilpivirineCatalog No. :A3765Inhibitor of next-generation nonnucleoside reverse transcriptaseRilpivirine is a second-generation non-nucleoside inhibitor of HIV-1 reverse transcriptase with IC50 value of 0.73 nM .
- BromosporineCatalog No. :A4186Bromodomain inhibitor,non-selectiveBromosporine is a broad spectrum inhibitor of bromodomains with IC50 value of 0.41 μM, 0.29μM, 0.122μM for BRD2, BRD4 and BRD9, respectively.