Search results for: 'research-area dna-damage dna-parp'
Items 1-10 of 369
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1007A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to DNA damage/DNA repair, including ATM/ATR, HDAC, and topoisomerase etc.
- DNA Damage Quantification Colorimetric KitCatalog No. :K2100Detects AP sitesApurinic/apyrimidinice (AP) sites are a main type of DNA lesions that occurs during base excision and repair of oxidized, deaminated or alkylated bases.
- SYBR Safe DNA Gel StainCatalog No. :A8743Safe and sensitive DNA/RNA gel stain
- DiscoveryProbe™ Anti-infection Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1027A unique collection of 367 anti-infection small molecules for anti-infection reasearch.
- hyPerFUsion™ high-fidelity DNA polymeraseCatalog No. :K1032
- Phusion high-fidelity DNA polymeraseCatalog No. :K1031
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ NF-κB Signaling LibraryCatalog No. :L1044A unique collection of 73 NF-κB inhibitors for NF-κB signaling pathway research.
- ApexPrep DNA Plasmid Miniprep Column OnlyCatalog No. :A5002used for isolation of plasmid DNAThe ApexPrep Spin Miniprep Kit is designed for isolation of up to 20 μg high-purity plasmid or cosmid DNA for use in routine molecular biology applications such as fluorescent and radioactive sequencing and cloning.