Search results for: 'research-area cell-cycle cyclin-d-kinase'
Items 1-10 of 1317
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- Cdk2/Cyclin Inhibitory Peptide ICatalog No. :A1107Cell division protein kinase 2
Cdk2/Cyclin Inhibitory Peptide I, (C111H196N48O23), a peptide with the sequence H2N-YGRKKRRQRRRGPVKRRLFG-OH, MW= 2571.1.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Stem Cell Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1040A unique collection of 169 stem cell-related compounds for stem cell research.
- Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)Catalog No. :K1018Used in cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
- DiscoveryProbe™ Kinase Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1024A unique collection of 493 kinase inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.
- MAP kinase fragment [Multiple species]Catalog No. :A1079Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-LeuThis Mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAP kinase) fragment has a peptide sequence of Lys-Tyr-Ile-His-Ser-Ala-Asn-Val-Leu.
- [Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31)Catalog No. :A1033PKC substrate
Protein Kinase C (19-31), (C67H118N26O17), a peptide with the sequence H-ARG-PHE-ALA-ARG-LYS-GLY-SER-LEU-ARG-GLN-LYS-ASN-VAL-OH, MW= 1559.82.
- S6 Kinase Substrate Peptide 32Catalog No. :A1118Measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6.
Peptide that measures the activity of kinases that phosphorylate ribosomal protein S6. It can also be used as a substrate.