Search results for: 'phos'
Items 1-10 of 46
- Fostriecin sodium saltCatalog No. :A4536Antitumor antibiotic
Originally identified as an antitumor antibiotic from Streptomyces pulveraceous. Displays potent inhibition of protein phosphatase types 2A (PP2A) and 4 (PP4) with IC50 values of 1.5 nM and 3 nM respectively. Also exhibits weaker inhibition of topoisomerase II (IC50 = 40 μM) and protein phosphatase type 1 (PP1) (IC50 = 131 μM) with no apparent inhibition of protein phosphatase type 2B (PP2B). Active in vivo.
- Tipiracil hydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3875Thymidine phosphorylase inhibitorTipiralacil, also known as TPI, is a thymidine phosphorylase inhibitor (TPI). Tipiracil is one of the active components in TAS-102, which is an anticancer drug candidate currently in clinical trials.
- GDC-0941Catalog No. :A8210PI3K inhibitor,potent and selective
GDC-0941 is a novel selective class I phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) inhibitor. Activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway is frequently associated with tumorigenesis. Deregulation of this pathway occurs frequently with a variety of cancers and may contribute to the resistance to many anticancer agents. Developing novel small molecules that specifically block the PI3K/Akt pathway may inhibit tumor growth. GDC-0941 is designed to bind the ATP-binding pocket of PI3K and to prevent formation of phosphatidylinositol-3, 4, 5-triphosphate (PIP3), a second messenger that transmits PI3K downstream signals. [2, 3] It binds to PI3K in an ATP-competitive manner.
- HesperadinCatalog No. :A4118Aurora B kinase inhibitorHersperadin is an ATP-competitive small molecule inhibitor of Aurora B kinase, which is one of the three Aurora family kinases involved in the regulation of cell division, with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 250 nM, where the sulphonamide group of hersperadin inserts into the ATP-pocket in the catalytic cleft of Aurora B kinase and extends into the adjacent hydrophobic pocket. Hersperadin has been found to prevent the phosphorylation of Aurora B, where the Ser-10 phosphorylation of Aurora B in mitosis serves as a biomarker for mitotic progression, with IC50 of 40 nM leading to inhibition of chromosome alignment and segregation.
- CBR-5884Catalog No. :A8721selective inhibitor of PHGDH
CBR-5884 is a selective inhibitor of 3-phosphoglycerate dehydrogenase (PHGDH) with IC50 of 7 μM.
- DefactinibCatalog No. :B4800FAK phosphorylation inhibitor
- CMPD-1Catalog No. :B6962inhibitor of p38α-mediated MK2a phosphorylationNew Product
- Ki16198Catalog No. :B1591LPA antagonistKi16198 is the methyl ester of Ki16425, which is a LPA antagonist and inhibits LPA1- and LPA3-induced inositol phosphate production with Ki of 0.34 μM and 0.93 μM, respectively, shows weaker inhibition for LPA2, no activity at LPA4, LPA5, LPA6.
- IMD 0354Catalog No. :B1587IKKβ inhibitorIMD-0354 is an IKKβ inhibitor and blocks IκBα phosphorylation in NF-κB pathway.
- DoxifluridineCatalog No. :B2092oral prodrug of the antineoplastic agent 5-fluorouracil (5-FU)
Doxifluridine is a thymidine phosphorylase activator for PC9-DPE2 cells with IC50 of 0.62 μM.