Search results for: 'phos'
Items 1-10 of 299
- KN-92 phosphateCatalog No. :A3531CaMKII inhibitorKN-92 phosphate
- NVP-BGJ398 phosphateCatalog No. :A3673FGFR inhibitor
- Ruxolitinib phosphateCatalog No. :A3781JAK1/JAK2 inhibitorINCB018424 (Ruxolitinib) is an orally bioavailable JAK inhibitor .(IC50 values for JAK1, JAK2 and JAK3 are 3, 5 and 332 nM, respectively).INCB018424 is useful for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Naphthoquine phosphateCatalog No. :A3641Antimalarial drugNaphthoquine phosphate is antimalarial drug.
- KN-93 PhosphateCatalog No. :B4969CaM kinase II inhibitor, water soluble and cell permeableKN-93 phosphate is the water soluble form of KN-93.
- Sitagliptin (phosphate)Catalog No. :C3966DPP-4 inhibitor
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- Phos binding reagent Biotin LCCatalog No. :F4004An equivalent to Phos-tag Biotin. Detection of phosphorylated proteins
- Phos binding reagent BiotinCatalog No. :F4001An equivalent to Phos-tag Biotin. Detection of phosphorylated proteins
- Phosphatase Inhibitor Cocktail 2 (100X in ddH2O)Catalog No. :K1013For tyrosine protein phosphatases, acid and alkaline phosphatases.