Search results for: 'multidrug'
- Pyronaridine TetraphosphateCatalog No. :A1931Antimalarial agent
Pyronaridine (PND), a synthetic quinolone derivative frequently prescribed for the treatment of malaria, is a selective and potent multidrug resistance (MDR) modulator of Pgp-mediated MDR that inhibits the proliferation of a variety of tumor cells, including myeloid leukemia (K562 and K562/A02), epidermoid carcinoma (KB and KBV200), breast carcinoma (MCF-7 and MCF-7/ADR), ovarian carcinoma (SKOV3, ES-2 and PA-1), gastric carcinoma (BGC-823), colon carcinoma (LoVo), hepatocellular carcinoma (SMMZ-7721 and QGY-7703), with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 8.3 μM, 5.6 μM, 20.8 μM, 14.5 μM, 9.5 μM, 11 μM, 9.7 μM, 12.9 μM, 15.7 μM, 14.9 μM, 21.4 μM, 10.9 μM and 17.1 μM respectively .
- ZosuquidarCatalog No. :A3956MDR modulatorZosuquidar (LY335979) is a potent modulator of P-glycoprotein-mediated multidrug resistance with Ki of 60 nM. Zosuquidar binds with high affinity to P-glycoprotein and inhibits P-glycoprotein-mediated multidrug resistance (MDR).
- Estradiol 17-(β-D-Glucuronide) (sodium salt)Catalog No. :C3840substrate of the multidrug resistance protein 2 (MRP2)
- Estradiol 3-(β-D-Glucuronide) (sodium salt)Catalog No. :C3897substrate for multidrug resistance protein 2 (MRP2)
- Polymyxin B (sulfate)Catalog No. :C3090bactericidal activity against major multidrug-resistant Gram-negative bacteria.
- KS 176Catalog No. :B7602inhibitor of the breast cancer resistance protein (BCRP) multidrug transporterNew Product
- ReversanCatalog No. :B7485inhibitor of multidrug resistance-associated protein 1 (MRP1) and P-glycoprotein (P-gp)New Product
- Fumitremorgin CCatalog No. :B7211multidrug transporter inhibitorNew Product
- Dofequidar fumarateCatalog No. :B1167MDR reversal agentDofequidar fumarate is a multidrug-resistant (MDR) - reversal agent .
- Ko 143Catalog No. :A3533BCRP inhibitor,potent and selectiveKo 143 is a potent and selective breast cancer resistance protein multidrug transporter (BCRP) inhibitor (EC90 = 26 nM), Ko 143 displays > 200-fold selectivity over P-gp and MRP-1 transporters.