Search results for: 'epitope-tags-peptides'
Items 1-10 of 44
- V5 Epitope Tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6005Peptide sequence-GKPIPNPLLGLDST
V5 Epitope Tag Peptide, is a peptide including 14 amino acid residues with sequence GKPIPNPLLGLDST
- RGD (Arg-Gly-Asp) PeptidesCatalog No. :B3708Inhibits integrin binding to RGD motifs
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis LibraryCatalog No. :L1047A unique collection of 18 small molecule compounds for angiogenesis research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1001A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to angiogenesis, including Btk, integrin and HIF-1 etc.
- FLAG tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6002Versatile fusion tag
A fusion tag called FLAG and consisting of eight amino acids Asp-Tyr-Lys-Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys including an enterokinase-cleavage site, was specifically designed for immunoaffinity chromatography.
- T7 Tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6008Peptide sequence-MASMTGGQQMGThe T7 tag is an epitope tag composed of an 11-residue peptide encoded from the leader sequence of the T7 bacteriophage gene10.
- Influenza Hemagglutinin (HA) PeptideCatalog No. :A6004Epitope of HA tag peptide
Influenza Hemagglutinin (HA) peptide is a synthetic peptide with an amino acid sequence of N-Tyr-Pro-Tyr-Asp-Val-Pro-Asp-Tyr-Ala-C.
- X-press Tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6010Petide sequence-DLYDDDDKX-press Tag is an N-terminal leader peptide; this N-terminal peptide contains a polyhistidine sequence
- VSV-G PeptideCatalog No. :A6009Peptide sequence-YTDIEMNRLGKVSV-G , a vesicular stomatitis virus G (VSV-G) protein fragment. VSV-G protein is commonly used in biomedical research to pseudotype retroviral and lentiviral vectors, conveying the ability to transduce a broad range of mammalian cell types with genes of interest.
- S Tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6007Pancreatic RNase A derivtiveS Tag is the name of an oligopeptide derived from pancreatic ribonuclease A (RNase A).