Search results for: 'endocrinology'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Endocrinology and Hormones-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1008A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to endocrinology and hormones, including androgen receptor, estrogen/progestogen receptor and RAAS etc.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (1-7) amideCatalog No. :A1054Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin I/II (1-7) amide (H2N-Asp-Arg-Val-Tyr-Ile-His-Pro-amide) is a peptide analog to angiotensin II that is used as a vasopressor in the treatment of certain types of shock and circulatory collapse.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (2-7)Catalog No. :A1050Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin I/II (2-7) is a peptide (ARG-VAL-TYR-ILE-HIS-PRO) containing the amino acids 2-7 that are converted from Angiotensin I/II peptide.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (5-7)Catalog No. :A1049Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin 1/2 (5-7), (C17H27N5O4), a peptide with the sequence H2N-Ile-His-Pro-OH, MW=365.43.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (1-6)Catalog No. :A1048Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin I/II (1-6) is a peptide (ASP-ARG-VAL-TYR-ILE-HIS) containing the amino acids 1-6 that are converted from Angiotensin I/II peptide.
- Angiotensin 1/2 (1-5)Catalog No. :A1047Vasoconstrictor
Angiotensin I/II (1-5) is a peptide (ASP-ARG-VAL-TYR-ILE) containing the amino acids 1-5 that are converted from Angiotensin I/II peptide.
- TRH Precursor PeptideCatalog No. :A1037Thyrotropin Releasing Hormone Precursor Peptide
TRH Precursor Peptide
- Acetyl Angiotensinogen (1-14), porcineCatalog No. :A1034Angiotensinogen precursor
Acetyl Angiotensinogen (1-14),porcine, (C87H125N21O21), a peptide with the sequenceAC-ASP-ARG-VAL-TYR-ILE-HIS-PRO-PHE-HIS-LEU-LEU-VAL-TYR-SER-OH, MW= 1801.05.
- a-MSH, amideCatalog No. :A1025Melanocyte-stimulating hormonesa-MSH, amide (C77H109N21O19S1), a peptide with the sequence Ac-Ser-Tyr-Ser-Met-Glu-His-Phe-Arg-Trp-Gly-Lys-Pro-Val-NH2, MW= 1664.9. The melanocyte-stimulating hormones (collectively referred to as MSH or intermedins) are a class of peptide hormones that are produced by cells in the intermediate lobe of the pituitary gland.
- GnRH Associated Peptide (GAP) (1-13), humanCatalog No. :A1020Inhibitor of prolactin secretionThe cloned complementary DNA sequence encoding the human gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) precursor protein was used to construct an expression vector for the bacterial synthesis of the 56-amino acid GnRH-associated peptide (GAP).