Search results for: 'cytochrome'
- Cytochrome P450 CYP1B1 (190-198) [Homo sapiens]Catalog No. :A1063Sequence: H2N-FLDPRPLTV-OH
Cytochrome P450 CYP1B1 is a dioxin-inducible form of the cytochrome P450 family of xenobiotic metabolizing enzymes1.
- Cytochrome c fragment (93-108)Catalog No. :A1062Initiates apoptosis
The Cytochrome c is a small heme protein found loosely associated with the inner membrane of the mitochondrion.
- Cytochrome c - pigeon (88-104)Catalog No. :A1061Triggers T Cell response
The I-Ek-restricted T cell response to Cytochrome c - pigeon (pcyt c) is specific for a peptide within the COOH-terminal sequence 88-1041.
- Cytochrome c Apoptosis Assay KitCatalog No. :K2104Cytochrome c is located between the inner and the outer mitochondrial membranes.
- Cytochrome Oxidase Activity Colorimetric Assay KitCatalog No. :K2020Detects cytochrome oxidase activity, high throughput screening (HTS).The cytochrome c oxidase (complex IV) is a transmembrane protein complex exists in bacteria and the mitochondrion of eukaryotes.
- TalarozoleCatalog No. :A3853Cytochrome P450 inhibitorTalarozole is a potent and selective inhibitor of cytochrome P450 26-mediated breakdown of endogenous all-trans retinoic acid for the treatment of psoriasis and acne.
- Thienyldecyl IsothiocyanateCatalog No. :C5554cytochrome P450 inhibitor
- UniconazoleCatalog No. :C5076cytochrome P450 707As inhibitor
- 2-Phenyl-2-(1-piperidinyl)propaneCatalog No. :C5047mechanism-based inactivator of human cytochrome P450 (CYP) 2B6
- 12(S)-hydroxy-16-Heptadecynoic AcidCatalog No. :C5001mechanism-based inhibitor of cytochrome P450 ω-hydroxylase