Search results for: 'cyclinB'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Bioactive Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L10223317 bioactive compounds
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ubiquitination-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1019A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to ubiquitination, including autophagy, proteasome and p97 etc.
- R547Catalog No. :A8642CDK1/2/4 inhibitor,ATP-competitive
R547 is a novel, selective inhibitor of cell cycle and transcriptional cyclin dependent kinases with a Ki of median 2 nM for CDK1/cyclin B, CDK2/cyclin E, and CDK4/cyclin D1((Ki=0.001,0.003,and 0.001 μM for CDK1,CDK2, and CDK4,respectively).
- BMS265246Catalog No. :A8385CDK1/2 inhibitor,potent and selectiveBMS265246 is a potent and selective Cdk1/Cdk2 inhibitor for Cdk1/cyclin-B (IC50 = 6 nM) and Cdk2/cyclin-E (IC50 = 9 nM).
- PHA-793887Catalog No. :A5459Pan-Cdk inhibitorIC50: PHA-793887 is a novel and potent inhibitor of CDK2, CDK5 and CDK7 with IC50 values of 8 nM, 5 nM and 10 nM, respectively.