Search results for: 'cdn-cgi l email-protection'
- CGI-1746Catalog No. :A3302Btk inhibitorCGI-1746 is a selective and potent inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) with IC50 value of 1.9 nM .
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis LibraryCatalog No. :L1047A unique collection of 18 small molecule compounds for angiogenesis research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Angiogenesis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1001A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to angiogenesis, including Btk, integrin and HIF-1 etc.
- Digoxigenin-11-dUTPCatalog No. :B7952Incorporated into DNA/cDNA by PCR, Nick Translation and other application, used in DNA/cDNA probe production, sequencing and other aspects
- IvachtinCatalog No. :A4417Caspase-3 inhibitorPotent, reversible inhibitor of caspase-3 (IC50 = 23 nM) that displays moderate selectivity over other caspases. Exhibits antiapoptotic activity in human Jurkat T cells treated with staurosporine; exhibits a higher level of protection than Z-VAD-FMK.
- Fluorescein-12-dUTPCatalog No. :B8207Incorporated into DNA/cDNA by PCR, Nick Translation or other application for dye-labeled probe producing, used in FISH, microarray and other aspects
- Cyanine 3-dCTPCatalog No. :B8159Direct enzymatic labeling of DNA/cDNA e.g. by PCR and Nick Translation
- Cy3-dUTPCatalog No. :B8202Direct enzymatic labeling of DNA/cDNA e.g. by PCR and Nick Translation
- Aminoallyl-UTPCatalog No. :B7951Used for the production of labelled cDNA and cRNA for fluorescence detection in microarray.
- Aminoallyl-dUTPCatalog No. :B7950Labeling of DNA/cDNA via PCR and functions as a reactive site for subsequent labeling by reactive fluorescent probes.