Search results for: 'XIAP'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- EmbelinCatalog No. :A8235XIAP inhibitor,cell-permeableEmbelin, a natural benzoquinone from plants of the genus Embelia, is an inhibitor of X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein (XIAP) with IC50 of 4.1 μM.
- GDC-0152Catalog No. :A4224IAP antagonist,potent amd samll-molecule
GDC-0152 is a potent small-molecule antagonist of inhibitor of apoptosis (IAP) proteins, including ML-IAP, XIAP, cIAP1 and cIAP2, that binds to the BIR domain of ML-IAP and the BIR3 domains of XIAP, cIAP1 and cIAP2 with values of inhibition constant Ki of 14 nM, 28 nM, 17 nM and 43 nM respectively.
- UC 112Catalog No. :B7790IAP inhibitorIAP inhibitor (IC50 values from 0.7 - 3.4 μM); inhibits cell growth in multiple cancer cell lines and in a melanoma xenograft model in vivo. Also suppresses X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis protein (XIAP) and survivin levels. Inhibits the growth of P-glycoproteins and activates caspase-3/7 and caspase-9.
- SM-164Catalog No. :A8815Anticancer agent
SM-164 is a bivalent mimetic of Smac with Ki values of 0.31 nM, 1.1 nM and 0.56 nM for cIAP-1, cIAP-2 and XIAP, respectively .
- Birinapant (TL32711)Catalog No. :A4219Potent XIAP/cIAP1 antagonist
Birinapant, also called TL32711, is a potent antagonist for XIAP with Kd value of 45 nM and cIAP1 with Kd value <1 nM .