Search results for: 'Stat3'
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1011A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the JAK/STAT signaling pathway, including EGFR, JAK and STAT etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Tyrosine Kinase/Adaptors-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1018A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to tyrosine kinase/adaptors, including ALK, c-MET, VEGFR and Src etc.
- 5,15-DPPCatalog No. :C3975STAT3 inhibitor
- Cucurbitacin ICatalog No. :A4512STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitorSelective inhibitor of STAT3/JAK2 signaling. Inhibits the activation of STAT3 and JAK2 and displays no activity on Src, Akt, ERK and JNK. Suppresses phosphotyrosine levels of STAT3, inhibits STAT3 DNA binding and STAT3-mediated gene expression. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- StatticCatalog No. :A2224STAT3 inhibitor,small-molecule and potent
Stattic is a small molecule inhibitor of STAT3 with IC50 values of 2.562 ± 0.409 M, 3.481 ± 0.953 M, 2.282 ± 0.423 M and 2.648 ± 0.542 M, respectively, in UM-SCC-17B, OSC-19, Cal33 and UM-SCC-22B cell lines .
- SD 1008Catalog No. :A4515Inhibitor of JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway,apoptosis inducerJAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway inhibitor. Inhibits activation of STAT3, JAK2 and Src. Induces apoptosis in cell lines expressing constitutively active tyrosine-phosphorylated STAT3.
- NSC 74859Catalog No. :A8338Stat3 inhibitor
S3I-201 is a selective inhibitor of Stat3 with IC50 value of 86 μM .
- WP1066Catalog No. :A4140JAK2/STAT3 inhibitor,cell-permeableWP1066, an analogue of AG490, is a novel and potent inhibitor of janus kinase 2 (JAK2), which inhibits the phosphorylation of JAK2 and degrades JAK2 protein consequently blocking JAK2’s downstream signal transducer and activator of transcription (transcription-3 and transcription-5) as well as phosphoinositide-3-kinase pathways in a dose- and time-dependent manner.