Search results for: 'Stat1'
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1011A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the JAK/STAT signaling pathway, including EGFR, JAK and STAT etc.
- NifuroxazideCatalog No. :B1799STAT inhibitorNifuroxazide is a cell-permeable and orally available nitrofuran-based antidiarrheal agent that effectively suppresses the activation of cellular STAT1/3/5 transcription activity with IC50 of 3 μM against IL-6-induced STAT3 activation in U3A cells
- MethimazoleCatalog No. :A8472ICAM-1 inhibitor
Methimazole (MMI) is an inhibitor of ICAM-1 (intercellular adhesion molecule-1) gene transcription via modulating the function of STAT1 (signal transducer and activator of transcription 1) .
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.