Search results for: 'ROCK1'
- Y-27632Catalog No. :B1293ROCK inhibitor,potent and selectiveY-27632 is a specific inhibitor of Rho-associated kinases(ROCK) family with Ki values of 0.22μM and 0.30μM for ROCK1 and ROCK2, respectively.
- GSK429286ACatalog No. :A5611Selective ROCK1/ROCK2 inhibitorSelective Rho-kinase inhibitor (IC50 values are 14, 780 and 1940 nM for ROCK1, RSK and p70S6K respectively).
- RKI-1447Catalog No. :A3771Potent ROCK1/ROCK2 inhibitorRKI-1447 is a potent small molecule inhibitor of ROCK1 and ROCK2.
- Y-27632 dihydrochlorideCatalog No. :A3008ROCK1 inhibitor
Y-27632 dihydrochloride is a small-molecule inhibitor of Rho-associated protein kinase p160ROCK with the IC50 of 140 nM.
- GSK269962ACatalog No. :B3392ROCK inhibitorGSK269962A(GSK269962) is a potent ROCK inhibitor (IC50 values are 1.6 and 4 nM for recombinant human ROCK1 and ROCK2 respectively); displays greater than 30-fold selectivity for ROCK against a panel of serine/threonine kinases.