Search results for: 'PP2A'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Histone Modification LibraryCatalog No. :L1038A unique collection of 143 histone modification-related compounds for histone research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Chromatin/Epigenetics-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1006A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to chromatin/epigenetics, including bromodomain, aurora kinase, JAK, PARP and Pim etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ MAPK Signaling Pathway Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1020A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets on the MAPK signaling pathway, including MEK1/2, p38 and Raf etc.
- Cantharidic Acid (sodium salt)Catalog No. :C3898PP1 and PP2A inhibitor
- LB-100Catalog No. :B4846protein phosphatase 2A(PP2A)inhibitor
- Fumonisin B1Catalog No. :A4537PP5/PP2Cα/PP2A/PP1γ2/PP2B inhibitor
Mycotoxin produced by Fusarium moniliforme. Potently inhibits sphingosine N-acyltransferase (ceramide synthase), causing an accumulation of sphingoid bases (IC50 ~ 75 nM). Also inhibits protein phosphatases; IC50 values are 80, 300, 400, 500 and 3000 μM for PP5, PP2Cα, PP2A, PP1γ2 and PP2B respectively.