Search results for: 'Nutlin 3b'
- Nutlin-3Catalog No. :A4228MDM2 antagonist,inhibits MDM2-p53 interaction
Nutlin-3, a tetra-substituted imidazoline, is a potent and selective small-molecule antagonist of murine double minute 2 (MDM2), which occupies the binding site of p53 in MDM2 and consequently prevent MDM2 binding to p53 leading to the disruption of the autoregulator feedback loop and the fostering of the p53 tumor suppressor network.
- Nutlin-3a chiralCatalog No. :A3671MDM2 inhibitor, antiproliferative and antiproapoptotic
Nutlin-3 is a small-molecule inhibitor of MDM2 (mouse double minute 2) with IC50 value of 0.09μM .
- Nutlin-3bCatalog No. :A2005MDM2/p53 inhibitor
Nutlin-3b is an inactive enantiomer of nutlin-3 .
- (±)-Nutlin-3Catalog No. :B6058MDM2 antagonist, potent and selective
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).