Search results for: 'Nafamostat Mesylate'
Items 1-10 of 69
- Nafamostat Mesylate(FUT-175)Catalog No. :A2586Serine protease inhibitorNafamostat mesylate, previously known as FUT-175, is an inhibitor of serine protease that inhibits a variety of serine proteases, including trypsin and several proteases in the coagulation cascade.
- AZD-9291 mesylateCatalog No. :B1105third generation EGFRm inhibitor, oral and irreversibleFirst-generation EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors (EGFR TKI) provide significant clinical benefit in patients with advanced EGFR-mutant (EGFRm) non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Dabrafenib Mesylate (GSK-2118436)Catalog No. :A3347Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutantsGSK2118436 is a selective BRAF V600E inhibitor. BRAF encodes a proto-oncogene B-Raf also known as serine/threonine protein kinase B-Raf. It is critical in regulating the MAPK/ERK signaling pathway. BRAF mutations frequently occur in many human cancers. [1, 2] BRAF V600E mutant is constitutively active, allowing MAPK/ERK activation independent of upstream cues.
- Obatoclax mesylate (GX15-070)Catalog No. :A4194Potent Bcl-2 inhibitorObatoclax (GX15-070) is an antagonist of Bcl-2 with Ki of 0.22 μM, can assist in overcoming MCL-1 mediated resistance to apoptosis.
- Nelfinavir MesylateCatalog No. :A3653HIV protease inhibitor,antiretroviral drug for HIV treatmentNelfinavir Mesylate is a potent inhibitor of HIV-1 protease .
- Nafamostat hydrochlorideCatalog No. :B1178Synthetic serine protease inhibitorNafamostat hydrochloride, a synthetic serine protease inhibitor, is an anticoagulant.
- NafamostatCatalog No. :B1177Broad spectrum serine protease inhibitor, kallikrein inhibitorNafamostat, a synthetic serine protease inhibitor, is an anticoagulant.
- SNS-314 MesylateCatalog No. :A4121Aurora A/B/C kinases inhibitor, potent and selectiveSNS-314 is an ATP-competitive and selective inhibitor of aurora kinases with IC50 values of 9 nM, 31 nM and 3 nM against Aurora A, Aurora B and Aurora C, respectively.
- Tigecycline mesylateCatalog No. :B1220First-in-class, broad spectrum antibioticTigecycline mesylate a first-in-class, broad spectrum antibiotic with activity against antibiotic-resistant organisms.
- Delavirdine mesylateCatalog No. :B1050Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitorDelavirdine(U 90152) mesylate is a potent non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI).