Search results for: 'HSP70'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- VER 155008Catalog No. :A4387HSP 70 inhibitor,adenosine-derived
VER 155008 is a potent inhibitor of heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70) family of chaperones, which have been shown to contribute to cancer cell survival via anti-apoptotic functions, that inhibits Hsp70 (with the value of 50% inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.5 μM) as well as heat shock cognate 71 kDa protein (Hsc70) and 78 kDa glucose-regulated protein (Grp78) but to a lesser extent.
- ApoptozoleCatalog No. :C4803inhibitor of heat shock protein 70 (Hsp70)
- Heat Shock Protein 70, human recombinant proteinCatalog No. :P1071Heat Shock Protein 70, expressed in E. coli, suitable for cell culture.
The heat shock proteins (Hsp70s) are a family of conserved ubiquitously expressed heat shock proteins.
- TRC 051384Catalog No. :B7703HSP70 inducerNew Product
- Elesclomol (STA-4783)Catalog No. :A4386Oxidative stress/apoptosis inducer,potent and novel
Elesclomol (also known as STA-4783), originally identified in a cell-based phenotypic screen for proapoptotic activity, is a novel small-molecule that potently induces apoptosis of cancer cells through the rapid generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and the induction of unmanageable levels of oxidative stress.