Search results for: 'Chk2'
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- NSC 109555 ditosylateCatalog No. :B7248Chk2 inhibitor,ATP-competitiveNew Product
- BML-277Catalog No. :B1236Chk2 inhibitor,potent and highly selectiveBML-277 is novel, potent and highly selective inhibitor of the chk2 with the IC50 value of 15±6.9nM .
- PF-477736Catalog No. :B1437Chk1 inhibitorPF-477736 is a potent, selective ATP-competitive and small-molecule inhibitor of Chk1 with a Ki of 0.49±0.29nM for the in vitro kinase activity of Chk1 .
- CHIR-124Catalog No. :A8394Chk1 inhibitor,novel and potentCHIR-124, a selective inhibitor, inhibits Chk1 with IC50 value of 0.3nM 2,000-fold more potently than Chk2 with IC50 value of 0.7μM. CHIR-124 also potently targets other kinases such as PDGFR with IC50 value of 6.6nM and FLT3 with IC50 value of 5.8nM .
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.