Search results for: 'Chk1'
- Chk1 and MK2 Inhibitors setCatalog No. :A9908Chk1- and MK2 inhibitorsPF477736 and PF3644022 are potent and selective Chk1- and MK2 inhibitors, respectively.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Histone Modification LibraryCatalog No. :L1038A unique collection of 143 histone modification-related compounds for histone research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Chromatin/Epigenetics-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1006A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to chromatin/epigenetics, including bromodomain, aurora kinase, JAK, PARP and Pim etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- MK-8776 (SCH-900776)Catalog No. :A8477Chk1 inhibitor,potent and selective
SCH 900776 is a potent and functionally selective inhibitor targeting cell cycle checkpoint kinase 1 (Chk1) (IC50 = 3 nM), Cdk2 (IC50 = 0.16 µM), and Chk2 (IC50 = 1.5 µM). Chk1 is an essential serine/threonine kinase which responds to DNA damage and stalls DNA replication, Chk1 is also essential for maintenance of replication fork viability during exposure to DNA antimetabolites. SCH 900776 is a weak inhibitor of CDK2.