Search results for: 'CDK2'
- Cdk2/Cyclin Inhibitory Peptide ICatalog No. :A1107Cell division protein kinase 2
Cdk2/Cyclin Inhibitory Peptide I, (C111H196N48O23), a peptide with the sequence H2N-YGRKKRRQRRRGPVKRRLFG-OH, MW= 2571.1.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Natural Product Library PlusCatalog No. :L1049A collection of 420 natural products supplied as lyophilized powder or pre-dissolved DMSO solutions
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ Immunology/Inflammation-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1010A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to immunology/inflammation, including TLR, PLA2 and NF-κB etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- PHA-848125Catalog No. :A8501CDK inhibitor,potent and ATP-competitivePHA-848125 is a potent, ATP-competitive Cdk2/cyclin A inhibitor (IC50 = 45 nM). PHA-848125 also inhibits additional cdk proteins, but to significantly lesser extent; the activities of Cdk7/cyclin H (IC50 = 0.15 µM), Cdk4/cyclin D1 (IC50 = .0.16 µM), Cdk5/p35 (IC50 = 0.265 µM), as well as Cdk2/cyclin E (IC50 = 0.363 µM) and Cdk1/cyclin B (IC50 = 0.398 µM). Trk A (NTRK1) is also inhibited by PHA-848125 with similar potency to the Cdk’s. PHA-848125 also impairs phosphorylation of the retinoblastoma (Rb) protein at Cdk2 and Cdk4 specific sites, reduces retinoblastoma protein and cyclin A levels, and increases p21(Cip1), p27(Kip1) and p53 expression.
- Roscovitine (Seliciclib,CYC202)Catalog No. :A1723CDK inhibitor,potent and selective
Roscovitine, also known as seliciclib or CYC202, is a selective cyclin-dependent kinases (cdk), which are essential cell cycle regulators frequently involved in the deregulation of human tumors, inhibitor that potently inhibits cdc2 (cdc2/cyclin B), cdk2 (cdk2/cyclin A and cdk2/cyclin E) and cdk5 (cdk5/p35) with half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.65 μM, 0.7 μM, 0.7 μM and 0.16 μM respectively .
- PHA-793887Catalog No. :A5459Pan-Cdk inhibitorIC50: PHA-793887 is a novel and potent inhibitor of CDK2, CDK5 and CDK7 with IC50 values of 8 nM, 5 nM and 10 nM, respectively.