Search results for: 'CDK1'
- Cdk1/2 Inhibitor IIICatalog No. :C3679Cdk1/cyclin B and Cdk2/cyclin A inhibitor
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Histone Modification LibraryCatalog No. :L1038A unique collection of 143 histone modification-related compounds for histone research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Chromatin/Epigenetics-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1006A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to chromatin/epigenetics, including bromodomain, aurora kinase, JAK, PARP and Pim etc.
- Ro 3306Catalog No. :A8885An ATP-competitive, potent CDK1 inhibitor
RO-3306 is an ATP-competitive, potent cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 1 inhibitor with Ki values of 35 and 110 nM for cdk1/cyclin B1 and cdk1/cyclin A, respectively.
- R547Catalog No. :A8642CDK1/2/4 inhibitor,ATP-competitive
R547 is a novel, selective inhibitor of cell cycle and transcriptional cyclin dependent kinases with a Ki of median 2 nM for CDK1/cyclin B, CDK2/cyclin E, and CDK4/cyclin D1((Ki=0.001,0.003,and 0.001 μM for CDK1,CDK2, and CDK4,respectively).