Search results for: 'CDC2'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- Roscovitine (Seliciclib,CYC202)Catalog No. :A1723CDK inhibitor,potent and selective
Roscovitine, also known as seliciclib or CYC202, is a selective cyclin-dependent kinases (cdk), which are essential cell cycle regulators frequently involved in the deregulation of human tumors, inhibitor that potently inhibits cdc2 (cdc2/cyclin B), cdk2 (cdk2/cyclin A and cdk2/cyclin E) and cdk5 (cdk5/p35) with half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 of 0.65 μM, 0.7 μM, 0.7 μM and 0.16 μM respectively .
- NSC 95397Catalog No. :B6784Cdc25 dual specificity phosphatases inhibitorNew Product
- NSC 663284Catalog No. :B6881Cdc25 dual specificity phosphatases inhibitor
- ML167Catalog No. :B3707Clk4 inhibitor,highly selectiveML167 is a highly selective inhibitor of Cdc2-like kinase 4 (Clk4) with IC50 value of 136nM .
- TG003Catalog No. :B1431Cdc2-like kinase (Clk) inhibitorTG003 is a potent and ATP-competitive Cdc2-like kinase (Clk) inhibitor with IC50 of 20 nM, 200 nM, and 15 nM for Clk1, Clk2, and Clk4, respectively. No inhibitory effect on Clk3, SRPK1, SRPK2, or PKC.
- AZD7762Catalog No. :A5919Checkpoint kinase inhibitor,ATP competitiveAZD7762 is a novel ATP competitive inhibitor of checkpoint kinases. Chk family checkpoint kinases include Chk1 and Chk2. They are activated in response to DNA damage and phosphorylate CDC25A, CDC25C protein phosphatases, which delay cell cycle progression. Therefore, Chk activation initiates cell cycle checkpoint, causes cell cycle arrest, and allows DNA repair.
- CHM 1Catalog No. :A4450Tubulin polymerization inhibitorInducer of apoptosis; displays potent antitumor ability in human hepatocellular carcinoma. Inhibits tubulin polymerization in vitro and in vivo. Causes cell cycle arrest at G2/M phase by activation of Cdc2 kinase activity. Induces translocation of apoptosis inducing factor (AIF) from the mitochondria to nucleus. Also exhibits vascular targeting activity through upregulation of p53 and induction of death receptor (DR5)-mediated apoptosis in HUVEC cells.
- CHIR-99021 (CT99021)Catalog No. :A3011GSK-3 inhibitor, Cell-permeable, ATP-competitive
CHIR-99021 is a highly specific glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3) inhibitor which can inhibit both isoforms with IC50 of 10 nM (GSK-3α) and 6.7 nM (GSK-3β).