Search results for: 'CASPASE3'
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Proteases/Proteasome-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1016A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to proteases/proteasome, including cathepsin, DUB and gamma secretase, MMP and HCV protease etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- Boc-D-FMKCatalog No. :A1904Pan-caspase inhibitor
Boc-D-FMK is a cell-permeable broad-spectrum caspase inhibitor that fully inhibits the pro-apoptotic effect of tumor necrosis factor-α (TNFα) with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 value of 39 μM .
- Caspase-3/7 Inhibitor ICatalog No. :A1925Caspase-3/7 inhibitorA potent, cell-permeable, and specific, reversible inhibitor of caspase-3 (Ki = 60 nM) and caspase-7 (Ki = 170 nM).