TGF-βR1 (transforming growth factor beta receptors) are a serine/threonine protein kinase that involved in the regulation of cell cycle arrest, cell proliferation and differentiation, production of extracellular matrix, wound healing, tumorgenesis and immunosuppression etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3799 SB-505124 hydrochloride SB-505124 is the most suitable molecule for use as an inhibitor of ALKs 4, 5 and 7 and the TGF pathway.
- B2286 K02288 K02288 is a highly selective inhibitor of ALK2 with IC50 value of 1.1nM .
- B3688 ML347 ML347 is a potent and selective inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) receptor with IC50 value of 32nM against ALK2 .
- B3686 DMH-1 DMH1 is a small molecule inhibitor of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) signaling with IC50 value of 107.9nM against ALK2 .
Items 11 to 14 of 14 total