Hepatitis C virus (HCV) protease is an enzyme, either viral or cellular, that catalyzes the hydrolysis of the long polyprotein precursor (approximately 3000 amino acids) encoded by HCV genome into at least ten individual proteins, including four structural proteins (C, E1, E2 and p7) and six nonstructural (NS) proteins (NS2, NS3, NS4A, NS4B, NS5A and NS5B). The commonly studied HCV proteases are two virally encode proteases involved in the viral replication of HCV, including HCV NS2/3 protease, a highly hydrophobic protease responsible for the cleavage of NS2 and NS3, and HCV NS3-4A serine protease, a covalent heterodimer responsible for cleavage at four sites of the HCV polyprotein.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A5618 Daclatasvir (BMS-790052) Daclatasvir, formerly known as BMS-790052, is a potent NS5A inhibitor with EC50 values varying from 9 to 146 pM.
- A3737 PSI-6130 PSI-6130 is a selective and effective inhibitor of hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA replication with an EC50 of 0.46 μM.
- A8189 PSI-6206 PSI-6206 (as known as RO-2433 or GS-331007), β-D-2’-deoxy-2’-fluoro-2’-C-methyluridine, is the deaminated derivative of PSI-6130, β-D-2’-deoxy-2’-fluoro-2’-C-methylcytidine, which is a potent inhibitor of hepatitis C virus (HCV) replication in the subgenomic HCV reolicon system.
- A8898 HZ-1157
- A3261 Boceprevir Boceprevir is a potent and selective inhibitor of hepatitis C virus (HCV) protease NS3 with Ki value of 14 nM .
- A4032 VX-222 (VCH-222, Lomibuvir) VX-222, a derivative of thiophene-2-carboxylic acid, is a potent non-nucleoside inhibitor (NNI) of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) RNA polymerase, an enzyme regulating RNA synthesis by a de novo-initiated mechanism or by extension from a primed template, that binds to the thumb II allosteric pocket of HCV RNA-dependent RNA polymerase with hydrophobical interactions between the 4-methycyclohexanoyl group of VX-222 and L412, M423 and I482 of thumb II domain.
- A4031 Telaprevir (VX-950) Telaprevir (also known as VX-950), derived from the viral NS5A/5B substrate of the protease through structure-based techniques, is a novel and potent inhibitor of hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS3-4A protease, which covalently and reversibly inhibit the NS3-4A protease via a slow-binding and slow-dissociation mechanism.
- A4024 Danoprevir (RG7227) Danoprevir (R7227) is a potent and selective inhibitor of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) NS3/4A protease, a chymotrypsin-like serine protease playing an essential role in the viral replication process of HCV, that non-covalently binds to and hence inhibits HCV NS3 protease with 50% inhibition concentration IC50 values ranging from 0.2 to 3.5 nM.
- A3217 Balapiravir Balapiravir(R-1626; R 1626; Ro 4588161) is useful for Anti HCV.
- A3820 Simeprevir Simeprevir is a potent inhibitor of HCV NS3/4A protease with Ki value of 0.36 nM .
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total