Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors is a family of ligand-gated ion channels that plays a significant role in the synaptic signaling and involved in neurological diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and schizophrenia etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1141 Varenicline Hydrochloride Varenicline Hydrochloride is a partial agonist of α4β2 nicotinic receptor for smoking cessation .
- B1140 Varenicline Varenicline is a partial agonist/antagonist of α4β2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor .
- A3406 EVP-6124 EVP-6124 is a partial agonist of α7 neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChRs) that was proved high-affinity in vitro and in vivo.
- C5707 Myosmine
- C4619 Derquantel
- C3592 Spinosyn A
- B7682 GTS 21 dihydrochloride GTS 21 dihydrochloride is a novel agonist of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChRs) .
- B5708 SIB 1553A hydrochloride New Product
- B5615 A 844606 Selective α7 nAChR partial agonist
- B5597 SEN 12333 New Product