- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A6010 X-press Tag Peptide X-press Tag is an N-terminal leader peptide; this N-terminal peptide contains a polyhistidine sequence
- A6009 VSV-G Peptide VSV-G , a vesicular stomatitis virus G (VSV-G) protein fragment. VSV-G protein is commonly used in biomedical research to pseudotype retroviral and lentiviral vectors, conveying the ability to transduce a broad range of mammalian cell types with genes of interest.
- A6008 T7 Tag Peptide The T7 tag is an epitope tag composed of an 11-residue peptide encoded from the leader sequence of the T7 bacteriophage gene10.
- A6007 S Tag Peptide S Tag is the name of an oligopeptide derived from pancreatic ribonuclease A (RNase A).
Hexa His tag peptide
Hexa His (6 x His) tag peptide, is a histidine oligopeptide (hexa-His) with the ability to chelate divalent heavy metal ions.
- A6005 V5 Epitope Tag Peptide V5 Epitope Tag Peptide, is a peptide including 14 amino acid residues with sequence GKPIPNPLLGLDST
- A6004 Influenza Hemagglutinin (HA) Peptide Influenza Hemagglutinin (HA) peptide is a synthetic peptide with an amino acid sequence of N-Tyr-Pro-Tyr-Asp-Val-Pro-Asp-Tyr-Ala-C.
- A6003 c-Myc tag Peptide c-Myc Peptide is a useful displacement of c-Myc-tagged fusion proteins bound to anti-c-Myc antibodies in immunoassays.
FLAG tag Peptide
A fusion tag called FLAG and consisting of eight amino acids Asp-Tyr-Lys-Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys including an enterokinase-cleavage site, was specifically designed for immunoaffinity chromatography.
3X FLAG Peptide
Synthetic 3X FLAG peptide of 23 amino acid residues, peptide sequence is MDYKDHDGDYKDHDIDYKDDDDK