Search results for: 'GSK-3β'
Items 31-40 of 156
- GSK 137647Catalog No. :B7793FFA4/GPR120 agonistPotent and selective FFA4 (GPR120) agonist (pEC50 values are 6.3, 6.2 and 6.1 at the human, mouse and rat receptor, respectively). Exhibits ≥100-fold selectivity against a panel of 61 targets including FFA1, FFA2 and FFA3. Enhances glucose-stimulated insulin secretion in MIN6 cells. Induces intracellular calcium accumulation in U2OS cells; this activity is inhibited by AH 7614.
- GSK 0660Catalog No. :B7406PPARδ antagonistNew Product
- GSK2334470Catalog No. :B2174PDK1 inhibitor,highly specific and potentGSK2334470 is a highly specific inhibitor of 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1(PDK1) with IC50 value of ~10nM .
- GSK1059615Catalog No. :B2176PI3K and mTOR inhibitor,potent and reversibleGSK1059615 is inhibitor of pan-PI3K with IC50 values of 0.4nM, 0.6nM, 5nM, 2nM and 12nM for PI3Kα, P13Kβ, P13Kγ, P13Kδ and mTOR, respectively .
- GSK 4112Catalog No. :B7460Rev-Erbα agonist
- GSK-LSD1 2HClCatalog No. :B4983irreversible, and selective LSD1 inhibitor
- Dabrafenib (GSK2118436)Catalog No. :B1407Inhibitor of BRAF(V600) mutants
Dabrafenib is a specific inhibitor of BRAF V600 mutants with IC50 values of 0.5nM, 0.6nM and 1.9nM against V600E, V600K and V600D, respectively .
- I-BET151 (GSK1210151A)Catalog No. :B1500Selective BET inhibitor
I-BET151 (GSK1210151A) is a selective inhibitor of BET with pIC50 value of 6.1.
- GSK3787Catalog No. :A4303PPARβ/δ antagonist,novel and irreversible
GSK3787 is a novel and irreversible antagonist of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-β/δ (PPAR-β/δ) that covalently binds to a cysteine residue in the ligand-binding domain of PPAR- β/δ.
- GSK-3 Inhibitor IX (BIO)Catalog No. :B1538GSK-3α/GSK-3β inhibitor, cell-permeable, ATP-competitive and reversible
BIO (6-bromoindirubin-3'-oxime) is a specific inhibitor of GSK-3 with IC50 of 5 nM for GSK-3α/β, shows >16-fold selectivity over CDK5, also a pan-JAK inhibitor.