Search results for: 'CDK 4/6'
Items 11-20 of 95
- DiscoveryProbe™ Ubiquitination-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1019A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to ubiquitination, including autophagy, proteasome and p97 etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle/Checkpoint-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1005A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to cell cycle/checkpoint, including Chk, CDK and Plk etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Cell Cycle LibraryCatalog No. :L1037A unique collection of 132 cell cycle-related compounds for cell cycle research.
- LY2835219 free baseCatalog No. :A3575CDK inhibitor
LY2835219 free base
- DiscoveryProbe™ Natural Product Library PlusCatalog No. :L1049A collection of 420 natural products supplied as lyophilized powder or pre-dissolved DMSO solutions
- DiscoveryProbe™ JAK/STAT Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1041A unique collection of 98 JAK/STAT inhibitors for JAK/STAT signaling pathway research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Histone Modification LibraryCatalog No. :L1038A unique collection of 143 histone modification-related compounds for histone research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Protease Inhibitor LibraryCatalog No. :L1035A unique collection of 130 protease inhibitors for high throughput screening (HTS) and high content screening (HCS).
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Epigenetics Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1029A unique collection of 281 epigenetics-related small molecules for epigenetics reasearch.